June 14, 2012

They Won't Let You Remember... Again.

Tommy Lee Jones as Kay in Men in Black

























































Well, it doesn't make much sense to draw Jay without also including his elder partner Kay, does it?

btw, I love it when he calls Will Smith "Slim"...

I also wanted to share a cool creation with you today - Michael sent me a couple Pathtags (which are a little medallion type treasures made for geocaching) based on the First Doctor Punx from this blog! Thanks Mike!


4 comments:

  1. where can we get the path tags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be wrong, (and they can feel free to correct me) but I don't know if you can get them other than discover them in the geocache locations Mike put them in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. why don't Boris the Animal and younger K, its to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello man!!!
    Your pictures are excellent!!!
    What you use software? you can write? thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete