December 4, 2012

The Shredder V2.0

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' "The Shredder"































In light of the new TMNT cartoon on Nickelodeon right now (which is very cool by the way), I thought it would be fun to go back and re-draw a character that I did for the blog a looong time ago - The Shredder! This is him in his original look from the beloved 80's Ninja Turtles cartoon of my youth.

To this day, I still can't get over the fact that the Fresh Prince's Uncle Phil was the voice of Shredder. I mean, how cool is that!

Now, if you're a fan of Doctor Who and of neat original art, might I suggest you check out the site belonging to a friend of the blog - his name is Sam and you can check out his work here - http://wibblywobblytimeywimeyartstuff.weebly.com/ 

4 comments:

  1. El malvado Shredder, uno de los más grandes villanos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Phil was The Shredder? NO! WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make some drawings of some of the creatures from the show "Grimm"?

    Here is a list of them if you'd be willing to make some. http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Wesen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved TMNT when I was a kid and your drawing of shredder is awesome, I always thought he was bit a bit lame in the film version! I never knew uncle Phil was the shredder, although now I can see why he didn't play him in the film!

    ReplyDelete